Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Zombies, ghouls, and bruises.

Besides sculpture, I like to do a lot of theatrical make-up. Mostly zombies, really.  Thus, I felt that today I would indulge in a bit of egotism and show off some of the zombie and theatrical/special effects make-up I've done.

...Again, mostly zombies.

Done for a Resident Evil midnight release party at the horrid video game shop I used to work at.
I was the only zombie.  Foolish people and their not being creative or interesting.
 
For fun.  Tryptich (The Rose West), my roommates' band was playing a show.  I decided to be strange.


Garm...The Surgeon.  Somewhere in his transition from man to monster.

Continuing with the doctors theme:
 
Herr Doktor Fälshungleben, seeker of the great secrets.  This was for the Oneonta State University's Zombie prom where I made people into zombies all night long.
My friend Babs is always more than pleased to be a zombie for me.
These were for Zombiecon 2009.
This photo is big...and awesome.
We invaded the NYC public library, a midtown Sephoria, three bars and Grand Central station.
Babs took tonnes more and there were some from the summer that we did as well.  Those from the summer are here and and the Zombiecon 2009 are here.  Including some really awesome shots of yours truly, I have one of them:
I'm a big fan of Left 4 Dead's hunter "special infected."  Hood make me pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors