Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

We don't drop the pianos or the toilet seats.

Anyone familiar with Dead Like Me (A show about life after death) is familiar with the horrible porcupine-imps that cause calamity and death.

 
If anyone was still wondering: I love monsters.  Almost anything unearthly, I'm all over.  These guys endeared me in their stumpy hands and porcupine spines.  Also, they're surly.  I like surly characters.
 
They fit into the classic realm of the fey, existing just outside human sight.  As head reaper, Rube, says: "They're not invisible, you just can't see them."  These things are as vital to the show's character list as the humans (and reapers) they have this fantastic hunched monkey gait and have that "so close to human they creep you out a little" thing going for them.  I would love to say this was a sculpt for the show, but it's just something I did last fall in my free time.


  I still want to cast the bugger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors