Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday? Already?

I really enjoy my lazy Sunday art posts...

As I may have mentioned.  I worked with Dr. Paul Redgrave on a project or two in my college years.  He also knew someone who was an anthropologist by the name of Doctor Dorian Petran.  Who wandered into the wilds of China with the ideals of finding a lost civilization.


I got a letter from Dr. Petran (by way of Dr. Redgrave) describing a "man with a large fanged mouth, snout-like nose, spines along the brow and head, with large horns.  They call them selves, Ingalat."  He spent a number of months with them.  I just got a few descriptions and one illustration(which I packed amongst hundreds of notebooks in various places and cannot be located as of yet). 


The first rough sculpt.

Being an idiot (or jsut absent minded) I have only my photos of the sculpts and not the illustrations that I neglected to scan.  Thus, sculpture and a lazy Sunday post.
 The more refined sculpt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors