Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

UNPRECEDENTED!

What is this?  A post?  At two in the morning?

What trickery is this!?[interrobang]

I have found a menial job.  I am the night receptionist for a school for dental and medical assistants.  Which means several things:
I cut my hair so as not to look slovenly(seven years without any real cutting of hair can do that).
I now spent six hours sitting a desk waiting for the phone to ring(I'm quite serious).
My indentured servitude to Mr. N. Tep esq. has increased(since I can no longer put forth 20 hours of my day towards his services).

Behold: cut hair.
Also: Teresa.

The quite unfortunate bit is that I may miss an update or two.  I pride myself on updating everyday with the strange and unusual from Mr. N. Tep esq., the ESS, and others.  I shall strive to continue my, thus far, flawless goddamn record of daily posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors