Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Waffle leech prints.

When I first met the Professor, it was in Cleveland when I was going for my BFA.  He introduced me to the "unlikely animals of the world".  The one that was a native to Cleveland and something that I eventually raised in my home that spring was the humble waffle leech.
 
Ah the waffle leech, such a strange little thing.
I was taking an intaglio print class and did a series of the little bastards.


For those unfamiliar, intaglio is a printing process where the original is scratched or etched onto a copper plate and then pressed in a big "destroy your hands" printing press.
  
Waffle leeches are simple vertebrates that feed on grains and some fungus.  They are very fond of frozen waffles for the mixture of grains and other minerals.  They also like the cherry flavored Pop Tarts, I discovered.


The Professor has done a more through biological examination of them, and mentioned he has some more samples to send to the N. Tep Enterprises offices.  I keep bothering him about his field notebook, but nothing on that yet.

As an aside:  No breaks on the hands yet.  Still tracking down a cipher for the runes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors