Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mystery hands part two.

To continue.
In a lock-box with these stoneware hands:
Were two sheets of parchment.  Written in what looks like an adaptation of Futhark are was (I hope) and explanation to the hands.
 

Well, this only makes me more curious.  Since nothing horrendous has happened to me or the box yet (I know what you're thinking, but trust me, that almost never brings bad fortune), I can assume these are either incomplete artifacts or are nothing more than pretty things.

Since I lack an efficient translator, I must search for a book of runes, Futhark and such, to begin the translation.  Translation isn't my strong suit, but there's enough here to work on it, and since I know "hand" has to be one of those words, it gives me a start point.  More updates to come on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors