Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Friday, February 12, 2010

From the desk of Dr. Paul Redgrave

In 2007, I worked with a gentleman on a project that was part art and part history.  I was interested in props and historical recreations, so I asked my friend (he went to RPI), who was the professor he interned with on dead languages.  He gave me the e-mail of one Dr. Paul Redgrave, one of the hardest individuals to track down in the history of impossible to find professors.  I was unable to get a hold of him initially, but got a reply by snail-mail after a week or so.  Dr. Redgrave was working out of the country in Ottawa, near Denholm (read: feck nowhere).  So we had a running correspondence for a while, he gave me some recreated designs and some photos of the rune carvings they found.  Even gave me a whole write up on the society's philosophy.  Creation and destruction held in balance by a mediator force.  Remember the plague-doctor's mask?  This was them.

 And then he sent me this:
He told me it was in the walls of one of the ruined structures he assumed was a library.  It was with some writings and several other almost identical sets of cloth and stones.
 
The cloth and stones in better detail.
The stone and cloth together were both in surprisingly good shape (considering the supposed age of the ruins-some 2000 years) and I started translating them as soon as possible.

The stone was interesting as it had the High Runes on it.
 
Water, time and life.
As of right now, Dr. Redgrave has asked me to keep a lid on the translations and my ciphers for the low runes (what these people wrote mundane things with).  He's working on a book and wants to keep things a bit more secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors