Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Music of the spheres.

Let me start by saying I'm no musician.  I listen to it, can begin to identify things.  But I'm not a singer or can I play any instruments.   Music is math, and math and I have never gotten along.

That said, it is worth mentioning my employer, Mr. N. Tep, esq. has never been one to think people can't do something.  For any reason.  As he said: "Just arrange the notes in this pattern.  It will be adequate for my client."
I was given the score sheet and left to my own devices.

This is what I ended up with:

Pleasant enough, I suppose.
The client was never told to me.  But when i got a hold of the invoices to file things, I found it again.  All it said was Kavanagh.  Which, if you're up on your mythology, is one of the families that the Banshee was meant to sing for.

Well, now isn't that interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors