Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday art post!

I did a series of drawings a while back all revolving around the idea of idols and idol worship.  Powers personified, old gods, that sort of thing.

Tom Waits helped me think of this one...
I was also reading a lot of Hellboy and BPRD at the time, so the idea of elder things was on my mind.
The unfinished painting. 
The use of poses associated with Buddha and Christ used in other imagery is interesting to me.  They're very identifiable associative poses. 

Then again; the repeated imagery used in art depicting either figure interests me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors