Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Rose West.

Wow, it sure has been a while.

How have you been?

I've been very busy, you know, after you MURDERED ME.

Wait, I'm not GLaDOS, or was murdered.  I've been holding down the two job thing, working on puppets and some comic stuff and what not.

ANYWAY: Here's some Rose West work I did.  Rose West being the Roommates' band.

They're some sort of prog-rock, with some metal kind of thrown in.  Any fan of 3, Coheed and Cambria, or Dear Hunter would like them.

Here's the map for the world.

Third Earth.
And one of the things I want to do is a bunch of propaganda-style posters with some of the story-elements.  Mostly because post-war propoganda posters rock my world.

HONOR AND GLORY TO THE LEFTLORD.

That's all for now, but soon, very soon, lots and lots of sketches.  And by soon, I mean every few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors