Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A noted absence...

My time is consumed by my internship and job.  As such, I have only the weekends to make things.  So, I'm going to try and keep atop posting some comics I have been doing.  There's no real title yet, but it's about some of the ESS field agents.
These go in chronological order based on their stories, not the order cataloged and drawn.
Apologies for the half-coloring.  I hadn't finished it before other tasks loomed-black and ominous-on the horizon.
A cast sheet for your reference.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors