Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Absence of prolonged periods.

I realize my posting duties have been neglected for the past two weeks.

The reason is my 10am-10pm double employment, and that is no excuse to NOT work on something.  Primarily, I've been sketching and harvesting ideas for the glorious day I again have time (the resulting holiday is tentatively titled "Bitchin' Day What Gave me Time").  So, I have proposed to Mr. Tep that I be allowed to contribute the sketches on this site.  He spoke very quietly and in a dialect of Egyptian I didn't recognize, but agreed.  So, tomorrow, there shall be a separate page added with regular or semi-regular sketch updates.


In the mean time, I humbly submit this Cthulhu doodle from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors