Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The streets.

Good morning Internets.

Would you like some odd photos from around New York?

I thought you might.

While I didn't verify, I'm certain this man was a street oracle.

Migrating umbrellas on a cold rainy day.

This was moving, but very slowly so as to avoid suspicion.

Is this not the ugliest lamp you've ever seen?
I put it in E's office.
It should give him nightmares whenever he returns.

This gentleman was playing an electric woodwind into headphones.
Random Greek letters make me happy.
Tree thing for sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors