Welcome visitor!

We, the diligent workers of N. Tep Enterprises welcome you with open arms and well wishes.

N. Tep Enterprises is dedicated to bringing you the finest of products be it from our Cryptozoology department, courtly intrigue or our resident artists.

Please, browse and enjoy.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello!

Yo, so E's been out of the offices since the ninth. And Mr. Tep (who is a dick) finally gave me access to the site. So...yeah.

Anyway, this is Ali W. reporting in. E gave me a whole list of post ideas and some post-its on old files that would make good post-fodder. But I'll get to those later. I've got some photos to find and get those up.

I'm at the wheel now!

Ali W. out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted comments will be redacted.
Unwanted commenters will be expunged.

Examine the archives

Contributors